XLINE REJUVENATION TECHNIQUES
REJUVENATION THREADS PROCEDURE:
- Mono & Screw threads should be injected deep entra-dermal.
- Procedure could be done under topical anesthesia or without.
- Sterilization is a must before injection to avoid infection.
- The patient should notice slight improvement after procedure.
- The foreign body reaction starts to induce collagen after 14 days.
- The effect of PDO Mono / Screw threads lasts for 6 months, and the new skin matrix stays longer after.
- To maintain the youthful skin, Treatment should be repeated every 6-12 months.
Using antibiotic topical cream several times a day for 1 week is a must to avoid any incidence of infection.