PDO Mono 30G-25 MM
- SUTURE TYPE : Monofilament PDO
- SUTURE SIZE : 40mm / 0-7USP
- NEEDLE TYPE : Sharp Needle
- NEEDLE SIZE : 30G / 25mm
- QUANTITY : 10PCS (10×1 Sheets)
About PDO MONO 30-25 MM
Rejuvenation PDO Mono 30G-25 MM thread:
There is no disturbance or interruption for a patient after the procedure
additionally, there is no side effect or worries about removal operation because it will be fully dissolved in the body after 6 months.
Our MONO PDO threads are designated from monofilament pure polydioxanone that accelerates stronger stimulation into the dermis layer and ends up forming more collagen.
PDO Monofilament 30G-25 MM
The PDO monofilament thread is 40 mm 0-7 USP suture size and the needle size is 30G-25 mm
– This suture type is used in small-sized areas of the face for rejuvenation of the skin
– It re-defines facial contour and enhances collagen production within a couple of months
– The thread forms part of an integrated support structure for the tissue of the face due to collagen synthesis.
– The skin reaches the maximum after 3 months when collagen is formed completely around the threads.
PDO Mono thread 30-25 mm Indications of Use:
The PDO mono threads are small, just for fulfilling the need for rejuvenation is some facial parts which are small
such as under eyes, periorbital, Crows feet, glabella, finger joints, and wound scars